Yaku means "water" in Quechua.
Our Yaku wedges are inspired by the Fort Lauderdale Beach water ways and walkways. These wedges exude fresh lightheartedness, cheerfulness, and joy. Textures, colors, and shapes show contrast and balance.
Yaku has a two-tone leather upper, leather lining, leather insole, and a rubber outsole. Decorative gold finish stud .
Our footwear is made one at a time by hand.
Made in Peru.
- Our shoes are made with natural leather.
- Keep leather away from water as much as possible.
- Store leather and suede in a dry place away from humidity. After each use wipe leather clean with a soft cloth.
- For suede maintenance use a suede brush to keep clean and a suede eraser to remove stains.
- Leather upper, leather insole, leather lining, leather sole, rope lining, rubber outsole.
For half sizes we recommend to size up. The adequate size for you may be different in each style. Following this chart does not guarantee the shoe will fit, it is provided as a guide.
|Yaku size ||6 ||7 ||8 ||9|
|length - cm ||23.5 ||24.4 ||25.0 ||25.9|
|length - in ||9.3 ||9.6 ||9.8 ||10.2|
Before choosing a size measure the length of your foot and compare it to the chart.
How to measure:
While standing trace the foot on a piece of paper then with a ruler measure the tracing from the longest toe line to the back of the heel line.