Shaya means "standing" in Quechua, an indigenous Peruvian language. Carved by hand, each shoe has its own unique natural wood markings. The wood platform is topped with a decorative black rubber border. It also features a back-zipper entrance to an attractive collar front. The asymmetrical upper design hugs the foot secure.
Shaya has a leather upper, leather lining, leather insole, and rubber outsole.
Our footwear is made one at a time by hand.
Made in Peru.
- Our shoes are made with natural leather.
- Keep leather away from water as much as possible.
- Store leather and suede in a dry place away from humidity. After each use wipe leather clean with a soft cloth.
- For suede maintenance use a suede brush to keep clean and a suede eraser to remove stains.
- Leather upper, leather cushioned insole, leather lining, natural wood platform, rubber outsole.
For half sizes we recommend to size up. The adequate size for you may be different in each style. Following this chart does not guarantee the shoe will fit, it is provided as a guide.
|length - cm
|length - in
Before choosing a size measure the length of your foot and compare it to the chart.
How to measure:
While standing trace the foot on a piece of paper then with a ruler measure the tracing from the longest toe line to the back of the heel line.