Illari means "sunrise" in Quechua, an indigenous Peruvian language. Our chunky heels are real head turners!
Illari has a two-part wooden chunky heel and platform, featuring a substantial suede embellishment piece on the upper front leather strap. Leather lining, leather insole, and a two-tone heel lined with leather and suede make our sandals truly unique.
Our footwear is made one at a time by hand.
Made in Peru.
- Our shoes are made with natural leather.
- Keep leather away from water as much as possible.
- Store leather and suede in a dry place away from humidity. After each use wipe leather clean with a soft cloth.
- For suede maintenance use a suede brush to keep clean and a suede eraser to remove stains.
- Leather/suede upper, leather insole, leather lining, leather sole, rubber outsole.
- Illari fits true to size.
For half sizes we recommend to size up. The adequate size for you may be different in each style. Following this chart does not guarantee the shoe will fit, it is provided as a guide.
|length - cm
|length - in
Before choosing a size measure the length of your foot and compare it to the chart.
How to measure:
While standing trace the foot on a piece of paper then with a ruler measure the tracing from the longest toe line to the back of the heel line.